It is noticeable that many people, especially youngsters, are being made aware of animal cruelty and environmental sustainability. The millennial and Gen-Z population is starting to switch to brands that cultivate the same ethics in their brand. The youth of today especially seeks brands that honor the same values and offers cruelty-free products. So, if you are one of them on the lookout for vegan streetwear brands, here is a comprehensive list for you:
Miakoda is one of the top brands that give you a sustainable and ethical alternative to other streetwear brands. This business prides itself on making comfortable and soft clothing which is made from plant-based material instead of using animal fiber. Moreover, Miakoda has chic and laid back streetwear ideal for anyone who wants to look trendy.
The huge range at Miakoda clothing is wonderfully cozy and can be worn casually if you want to look fashionable every day.
Rombaut is a brand that claims to produce designs that match the pace of modernization. This vegan and the cruelty-free brand has high-end and gorgeous streetwear based on the strong ethics of the designer, Mats Rombaut. He is a visionary who believes that the aesthetics and progressive thought process go hand in hand.
The business is based on the idea that we need to change the world fundamentally for the sustenance of mankind. Not to forget the fact that their designs are equally stunning.
If you are looking for a well-established brand for streetwear, you should check out Stella McCartney. This is a brand that believes that the world that we inhabit is precious therefore we should be responsible for the sustenance of beauty around us. Stella McCartney makes streetwear without using leather or fur for their designs.
They are using technology in a way that they would also protect the forests and wildlife when they make their clothes.
Dont Eat the Homies
Don’t Eat the Homies was a startup run by Jordyn Weekly and Enrique Sanchez-Rivera. It is now a successful business as it has given a spin of punk to the streetwear. Their clothes are based on playful ideas along with the ideology that veganism must remain the foundation for their brand.
Don’t Eat the Homies is one of the most original brands and if you are looking for some unique cruelty-free streetwear, you will find it all in this one place.
This is a brand based in Germany producing high-end and cruelty-free streetwear clothes. Basti Basti shows off a broad range of chill and laid back designs for men and women who want to look trendy. All of their collection is made from products concerning veganism.
Basti Basti is a favorite among vegan people who enjoy the casual yet gorgeous streetwear looks.
The fusion of style with ethical values can shape our world into a more tolerant one. Furthermore, you can always stay in style with brands that are eco-friendly and changing the world with their ideas.
Humans have affected greenhouse gas and caused global warming since the industrial revolution. Although it might mean that San Francisco will be at a nice 70 degrees weather all year and more time to enjoy the Baker Beach, it still affects other wild lives and our ocean level.
It is more important than ever to take care of our environment. Our planet provides us with everything possible for life such as air, light, and water. There is so much plastic in our ocean that by 2050, there will be more plastic than fish in our oceans. We should take care of our planet as our future depends on it. Here at Treehouse Society, we try to eliminate waste in our coworking space.
1. Reusable silverware- Instead of using disposable utensils, we provide reusable silverware in our coworking space so you could eat your meal without feeling guilty about using disposable plastic utensils.
2. Reusable tote bags- We provide reusable tote bags for our members in case you forgot to bring your own.
3. Tupperware- We provide Tupperware in our kitchen and encourage you to take the Tupperware with you when you go out for lunch so you can pack it in case you have leftovers.
4. Mugs in our kitchen- We also provide mugs in our kitchen to make that morning coffee taste more delicious knowing that you didn’t make it in a disposable cup.
5. Filtered water- With our water filter, you can refill your water bottle and skip the disposable bottle of water.
6. We collect used packaging material- Got your packages sent here? No problem, we collect the packaging material from your Amazon packages and distribute it to the small businesses or nonprofits near us so they can save on costs for shipping. Contact us if you need some used packaging material.
7. Motion Sensor in our space- This is major! We installed motion sensors from our bathroom to our conference rooms. These sensors not only save electricity, but it also makes sure that you are active and alive so the lights can stay on.
Although the real culprit of global warming is not individuals but an infrastructure problem, we should still do our part to help the environment. Coworking not only saves you money but also can save the environment. Be an environmental superhero today and sign up to cowork today!