Can the office become a place to return to, where fresh ideas are easily generated, and the working days fly by quickly? Coworking is one of the newest in terms of its history that might fulfill that need. The prototype of coworking was hackerspaces and community centers for entrepreneurs, which began to appear in different countries of the world in the late 90s. What is coworking? Most often, this is a specialized institution, which has several different rooms with furniture, an Internet connection, and a Seating area, as well as a kitchenette, which at least has a kettle and cookies. In this article, we will share five main reasons why you should choose a dedicated desk at a coworking space for work.
Benefits Of Coworking
1. Productivity- There is always a creative and working atmosphere in coworking, so inspiration comes naturally. Productivity is also improved by the absence of distractions inherently in working from home or in a cafe.
2. Better culture- Coworking differs from the office in that this space is much freer. The culture of fewer restrictions and strict rules of conduct allows employees to realize their ideas and projects better.
3. Better settings for meetings- Usually in coworking, there are convenient equipped places (can be included in the price, or can be for a fee) where you can talk to partners or clients. Meeting rooms or conference rooms can be useful to a person in any profession sooner or later. Our dedicated desk membership at Treehouse Society provides conference room hours for you to meet others professionally.
4. Socialization - Coworking ideally solves the issue of socialization of freelancers and remote workers. It is simply impossible not to communicate with others working in a coworking environment. It is a great place to bounce ideas with others and discuss potential improvements to it. Besides, it is exceptionally easy to test your idea with other members in practice or get an unexpected solution.
5. New projects- Coworking allows you not only to work well and not be closed off from society but also to make new useful acquaintances and generate a lot of original promising ideas. Because coworking employs people of various specialties, it is almost easy to find a team to implement a new project! In coworking, you can find not only partners, employees, or contractors, but even clients.
Coworking allows you to be productive, open-minded, and social. Also, it allows an affordable way to get started on your business. Otherwise, finding similar work in the city center for rent for a small team or even more than one person is almost an unrealistic task. In general, all the advantages of coworking is obvious!
At Treehouse Society, our dedicated desk membership is not only productive but also flexible with 24/7 access. Check it out!
Leave a Reply.